Machines for the Picture frame and photo frame industry
T 55 300 - SACA version: a simple mitre saw that performs the job of a double blade, a specific configuration studied for the needs of picture frame shops.
Starting from the basic mitre saw T 55 300, with a 300 mm saw blade.
Manufactured for the last 30 years with full reliability it is completed with full options to make the picture frame job easy and fast.
- The option “Quick Rotation” allows the positioning to +45° and -45° by just one hand through the same control handle used fur the cutting operation.
- The scaled table extensions allow the direct reading of the cutting length on both the outside as well as the inside of the moulding. No need of any calculation. A length stop allows repeated cuts when needed.
- Two mechanical clamps at 45°, operated by a steel wire system, allow a perfect hold of the moulding during cutting operation, to guarantee maximum precision as well as safety.
- The dust blower,inside the cabinet, keeps your workshop kleen and takes no extra space.
V 235 - V 235 FNC - V 235 FNC+CB for high professional
- Double blade mitre saw with fix angle at 45 and vertical stroke for cutting wood plastic and aluminium.
- Two finger clamps adapt automatically to any profile. No need for any kind of adjustment. The double action, down on the table and against the fence allows a perfect hold during cutting and maximum safety.
- The scaled table allow the direct reading of the cutting length on both the outside as well as the inside of the moulding. No need of any calculation. A length stop allows repeated cuts when needed.
- The V 235 FNC is complete with an electronic length stop allowing frame programming over 10000 storing lines.
- The version V 235 FNC + CB includes a Bar Code reader for automatic programming of single frames.
- A Lable Printer is also available as an option.
FOR THE PICTURE FRAME and PHOTO FRAME INDUSTRY
V 2013 NC- V 235 NC Fully automatic mitre cutting systems for wood, plastic and aluminium.
- The Model V 2013 NC performs variable angle for frames of square, hexagonal and octogonal form.
- The Model V 235 NC has a fix angle of 45° but bigger cross section cutting capacity.
- Both systems are fully computerized and are handled by P.C. with Windows XP Pro. A user friendly software is guiding the operator continuously with the addition of graphic images on the various phases of the process.
- The production capacity can reach up to 1200 pieces per hour depending on the cutting length.
- The hopper feed magazine at the in-feed and the unloading conveyor at the out-feed allow a fully automatic process without intervention of the operator, thus allowing the same person to control more than one machine at the same time.
V 2015 NC : UNIQUE IN THE WORLD!